Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Flower Trail



'The Flower Trail' is a story of a flower girl who is shy and timid, yet she seeks adventure. 
One day, she decides to explore. She goes on an adventure where flowers give her company. 
Purposefully, she leaves a flower trail behind, so she could find her way back home.












Top and Skirt : Designed by my dear friend Somya Singh
Photography by Sejal Goje
Hairstyle by Jayna Nahar
Concept and Styling by me.

Until next time,

Love,
Lazygul<3


2 comments:

  1. Wow outfit...
    xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit so much girl ♥

    Your blog is awesome! I saw it and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)

    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)