Friday, January 2, 2015

Flashback Friday- Birthday OOTD & New year's Resolution.

Happy New Year to all! I hope 2015 will be a good year for all of us. 


My birthday was in December but unfortunately I couldn't do a proper OOTD post of it. So, I thought of just showing a collage which captures the day and night look as you can see below.

Day: Top- Code in Lifestyle, Pants - Candies in Pantaloons, Bag- Forever21, Sunglasses- Forever21 Shoes-Local Boutique, Handcuff Bracelet- self made (diy-here)
Night: Basic White Top- Forever21, Shoes and neck-piece- Local Boutique, Pants and Bag same as day.

The high waist pants have black lace material in front. So, it acts as a perfect element for the transition from day to night.

New year's resolution
I generally don't keep a new year's resolution as I know I tend to break them eventually. But this year I have a small resolution that I think I can keep. I have decided not to use shortcuts in writing any form of text messages.I know it is silly. I thought of this because I noticed it has started to affect my writing in general too. U is easier to type than you. Spell-check also doesn't apply in such small mistakes. It is a tough one in daily routine. I am lazy. Np is so much easier than no problem. But, I am trying. As a trick I will be using the T9 dictionary to complete my words in the initial stage.

Have you kept any new year's resolution? If yes, do share it in the comments below with the tips and tricks you will be using to keep up with the resolution :)
Happy New Year once again :)

Until next time,
Love,
Lazygul<3

32 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love both version, especially this night one :)

    Happy New Year,dear
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific look, Rashmi. Happy belated birthday and many happy returns.
    Happy New Year
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the pink blazer! BTW, good resolution! I shorten words sometimes but I hate when people write 'Dat' or gr8..!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear I found out your blog and I really like it! Your post is so interesting and outfits are so lovely! *-*
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! I wait for you ^-^
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
    2. I subscribed right now! ^-^
      keep in touch
      www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

      Delete
  7. very nice outfit!
    Follow each other? ;)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats such a wonderful outfit :) love your style and you hair!!!
    I would loooove to follow each other honey on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin.
    Just tell me in a comment and I follow right back :) Would be so happey!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!! :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lovely post, I enjoyed it a lot. I followed you (70th follower!!!!) I hope you could follow me back :)
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so beautiful! Lovely blog! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you
    kiss,
    Diana
    www.chaneldea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! are you interested in a follow back on gfc and bloglovin? then follow me and I follow back for sure!

    www.lovely-nicolle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I never make New Year's Resolutions because I'm already doing thebes I can lol ;D
    I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow you on blv and gfc, hun! ;D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)