Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Bow Clutch

This project was a special one. I wanted to gift my roommate who has been with me for almost three years now something self made on her birthday. I had come across this tutorial two years ago and it had been on my to do list ever since. So, I thought of presenting it to her as a special gift.

It is a step by step bow clutch sewing tutorial by Whitney Newby from Elm Street Life. She has an amazing blog. She has made this tutorial quite easy with the step by step visuals. Also, this tutorial can be great for beginners who don't know how to stitch a zip for a bag with lining. Do check out the link for the tutorial - here.

My color inspiration for this clutch were the pictures below. My friend loves orange color, so the main body color had to be it. But, combining it with green was inspired.


Here is the picture of the bow clutch that I stitched for her.


Thanks to the step by step visuals, I could make this clutch with ease and quickly too. The birthday girl loved it :)

Until next time,
Love,
Lazygul<3

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! ^-^
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Dear! I am following you and following back if you like my blog :))) Kisses...
    http://tasarimkaravani.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. :) What if we follow each other? Let me know, sweetie!

    SIMONA | LIVEINFOXWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and the result is amazing, you did amazing clutch :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it!!! :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color match, very beautiful!

    Maya
    http://www.blackhairclub.com
    All things black hair care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the clutch is so beautiful, love it ! You are so talented :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have nominated you for Liebster Award! You can check it out here: http://milleunrossetto.blogspot.it/2015/01/tag-liebster-award.html
    Kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog dear!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know on my blog dear. I really want to keep in touch!
    kiss,
    Diana
    www.chaneldea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Its so beautiful! You are very talented....Loved your posts by the way. Once I started going through it I had see everything else. Totally blown away by your amazing DIY skills!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one, I was in need of a a DIY idea. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)