Wednesday, September 14, 2011

That Girl With No Shoe Boots!!

Well this post is an inspirational post. With the Stereo Suede Stud Shoe Boots  now available at Topshop  being the inspiration. I just simply couldn't keep my eyes off the screen, watching the details with zoom tool of  Topshop, taking in the colour(which is my favourite) and analysing the design. A mental check-list of styling a look for these shoes began....and that is how the today's Girlish Rock-Star Look was created( With Rihana's  Rock-Star playing in my mind). Since this shoot was done at the end of the day I look a bit tired but the sadness is totally due to not having the shoes in my wardrobe!!    





I had worn
Tee and Jacket- omg!!...I simply can't remember...
Jeans- AND (my ultimate comfort jeans)
Necklace- Gift from my Bff
Rings, Earrings and Bracelet- Local Market
Belt- Causeway
Props for the look- Random Flower from a Dress, Net Glove thingy( actually an apple cover...can you belive it?? my crazzzyyyy mind!! )








A smile for last hoping some day you'll be mine!! :)
A girl can always dream!! ;)

  

4 comments:

  1. I loved ur top nd d jacket !!
    The shoes are cutee !! Even am looking for a cute pair of shoe boots- but in a relatively smaller heel.. I fail to understand that y almost all the good shoe brands have shoes with more than 5 inches : ((

    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nikita...and its true finding shoe boots in smaller heels will be a pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are awesome..and your outfit too speaks to the pink theme of the post :)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sovina....I am glad you liked it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)