Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting ready for summer!!

Summer is here and I am gearing up for it !! With such bad temperature now, we can only wonder how worse it's going to get in month of May. Bidding good-bye to long sleeves and heavy cardigans!!

For this summer I have treated myself with a lovely summer top. I got this lovely design from BurdaStyle and couldn't wait to make it for myself . The best part of this design was that it required only the measurement of my chest and no other measurements were required....

Here are the pictures!! Also for the 1st time ever added my logo on the picture!! Yay!! :)



Also, today is Women's Day as well as Holi here in India !! Happy Women's Day to all the lovely ladies!! Here is song dedication for you all!! Enjoy this amazing colourful day!! Be proud to be a Woman!!  :) :)


2 comments:

  1. I love that song :d Happy holi and a wonderful women's day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Even I love this song!! In fact all the songs of Beyonce!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)