Saturday, August 11, 2012

White and Black

Hello friends, I know I have been MIA for a while (one month to be precise). The reason was that I have got admission in a fashion school and so I was busy with the shifting and adjusting. It is like starting a new life all over again. It's fun with different and creative assignments they give us...I'll soon share some with you all....

Today's post is an outfit post since I wanted to try whether I could make a formal skirt look casual. I used a very formal colour, i.e White to transform it into a casual outfit.

Goal of the outfit- To create a casual look with a formal colour


The Formal Look

I tried on the casual look with two different white tops of different styles. I think if this can be done in white then it can be done in any colour and style!!

 With White Sleeveless Top


With White Peasant Top and Black Belt


Drop in to suggest any more goal related outfits or DIY, I would love to try them out. Hope you all like this transformation from formal to casual.

Until next time,

Love,
Lazygul<3

4 comments:

  1. you look lovely, my lady!!! The last pic is the best...bestest wishes for Fashion school :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh gal all the looks are great.. but for me - I just lovedd the way you styled it with a feminine blouse and belt !! <3
    Love
    Nitika
    PS - New Post is up at my blog : http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2012/08/ootd-something-traditional-what-i-wore.html

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)