Friday, December 26, 2014

White Winter

Merry Christmas to all my readers! We all are experiencing that magical time of the year and I hope its going great. I specially wanted to write this short post on this very day because of the special magic it holds in itself.

On 10th December the true winter white couture magic took place. The exclusive haute couture show, Sala Bianca 945, by Valentino. This all white masterpiece was by Pierpaolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri for Valentino. The classic collection resonated romanticism and purity. It was a symphony of flowy and structured dresses. The play between the two was the white texturing on fabric which was truly amazing. The delicay was shown through the fabric.It was pure magic. We could see the virtual transformation to a modern day Elsa from Frozen. 

Read Source of the images- here



























I personally am in love with the collection as it takes me to a fashion fairy tale .Do let me know your views about this collection in the comments below. 
Happy holiday :)

Until next time,
Love,
Lazygul<3

26 comments:

  1. OH I love these. Winter whites, isn't it just beautiful.
    ☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´Merry Christmas`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆

    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. very gorgeous inspiration. love it!
    your blog is really inspiring :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Great post :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back! Stay in touch.
    Love x
    www.redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhh I fell in love with all of these dresses, but my favorite is the third one! :) Great post! Do you mind following each other on bloglovin?
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the very 1st one, its such a pretty dress. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh! What a beautiful collection, thanks for sharing :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collection is amazing!

    closetofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right. This collection also takes me to a fashion fairytale! :) I wondered if you would like to follow each other. Let me know on my blog! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a fashion fairy tale :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for following! Followed you back! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow! there are so many stunning dresses to choose from~~~
    I think this dress is so pretty and just perfect for a lovely summers or springs day.
    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valentino ALWAYS has amazing collections and this one is amazing as well :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would die for any of these pieces!! The maxi dresses are literally amazing.

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I followed you back as Iwona ZajÄ…c via GFC (#66) :)

    Happy New Year, dear
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)