Monday, March 16, 2015

Sunday Brunch

Buried deep in my submissions, with countless deadlines in the upcoming weeks, today's Sunday brunch was a great relief. It's fun to let your hair down for a while and spend some quality time with your friends. Clicking selfies, gossiping and amazing food, these are the things a hostelite dreams of during submission period. It was a day well spent with amazing company, which led to an Outfit post after ages.

What I wore:
Cropped Top - Forever 21
Button Down Skirt - Just Casuals
Necklace - Linking Road 
Sling - Local Boutique
Shoes - Sarojni Market (Delhi)









Story of the outfit - I never thought finding something for this cropped top would be difficult. But it was for this one, as it had been lying around in my wardrobe for months. I tried many things but nothing was right. Until last week when I found this skirt. It was a match made in heaven and perfect for brunch too.

How did you spend your Sunday? Let me know in the comments below. Have an amazing week ahead.

Until next time,
Love,
Lazygul<3

3 comments:

Share a thought :)