Saturday, May 2, 2015

Summer Hairstyles

Last year I was on an experimental expedition of summer hairstyles. Euphoric with my new hair length, I was trying different hairstyles and flaunting them on Instagram. Going through them, I realized how easy and quick styles I had tried back then, perfect for everyday look.


Plait wrapped on a ponytail


Upturned Ponytail


Summer Bun (Half way of Upturned Ponytail)


My Favorite - Milkmaid Braid

With amazing waves graciously adorning my hair this summer, keeping them untamed and open is my go to summer hair this year. But planning on trying something new and interesting hairstyles in coming weeks. Any suggestions? What is your go to hairstyle this summer? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,

Love,
Lazygul<3


4 comments:

  1. The first one is my favourite! *-*
    Have a nice day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, look great!


    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the upturned!
    have a lovely week,
    s

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)