Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Get in Vogue-Eyewear!!

I did this month-long internship as Campus Brand Ambassador for Vogue-Eyewear in Pune. It was for the promotion of a contest. Being on the site everyday I went through all the collections they had to offer!! Deepika's Favourite collection is too good! Do check out their collections here.

Through this website we can find stores that have Vogue-eyewear collections available.The other option is online retail through Flipkart.

When you personally go to buy eyewear, decisions are based on trying out the different options. Whether it suits your face or not is something we get to know right there. But how to judge the same while you shop online???

I got to know after doing some research that different eyewear shapes suit different face cuts. No wonder Retro round sunglasses never suit me.

So here is what I learned -

I will start with my face cut!!







Hope these tips will help you when you are hunting for next glares online!!
My current favorite eyewear trend is the Clubmaster Sunglasses.
Do let me know which are your current favorite go-to glares this summer :)


Love,
Lazygul<3

15 comments:

  1. My mum has a pair of Vogue sunnies! I love the wayfarer shape the best. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey even I love wayfarer the best...suits me too :)

      Delete
  2. I think all are perfect models

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a round face and I know rectangular frames look pretty awesome on me. Although, I do tend to just wear whatever I like, lol. Great post!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! So informative.. i have cat-eyed from vogue only :D

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post: Benefits of being a shopping addict


    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an oval face (yay!!), so I can experiment with a lot of shapes :D But i personally think Wayfarers and cat eyed shapes look the best on me. Lovely and informative post, Rashu.

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)