Saturday, August 6, 2011

Keeping My Motto Alive with my BFF...shopping...

In July I had written a blog on my new motto "Going Bold with Accessories" (here) and that is what I have been doing since then . For any girl shopping is her BFF and since Friendship Day is tomorrow I would love to dedicate this post to this best friend of mine. Shopping is a stress buster for me. It relaxes me to the very core and when the perfect thing which you have been looking for is found and shopped then there is this eternal satisfaction......just woww......So, in this month this is what I shopped to keep my motto "Going Bold with Accessories" alive.

The items below where shopped in Lifestyle(here) and of brand Ginger :-










Shopping at Lifestyle


I shopped for the items below  at Colaba Causeway :-







Shopping at Colaba Causeway

Happy Friendship Day to all!! :)
Happy Shopping!!:)

17 comments:

  1. lovely things owed by lovely grl <3

    happy frenship day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear!!

    Happy friendship day to you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you picked up some great jewellery with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy friendship day! followin u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty stuff, I like the jewellery at Lifestyle a lot, own quite a collection myself!!

    www.shocksandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. drooling over every single item u bght, esp the owl and the turquoise ring and the stack of bangles. :P nice haul. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your jewellery haul...

    Do enter my giveaway here
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love everything that you bought!! Love accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.facebook.com/AccessoriesVille

    CONTEST ALERT :

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh my god its so pretty :)
    may i knw prices of each item..i have made 2nd and 3rd one .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the chandelier earring, bracelet and owl pendant..... Lovely haul.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. prices i remember of my colaba haul....owl for Rs.100, bangles for Rs.150 both rings together costed Rs 350and belt I dont remember...:p

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh the pearls are so nice! i have a similar owl in my shop but its with stones

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)