Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sewing....Basic Experiments !!

When I was a kid I always fancied my grandma's old sewing machine with big wheels and paddle...I had no clue what it was used for then except that we played "Train Train" ( Yes, me and my brother invented this game...crazy...I know) with it. My this fascination took a good turn when my mom replaced the old machine( still miss it ) with the new Usha all in one machine. I was in awe with the things which could be done by this simple looking machine.

That was it...it was decided then and there that I need to learn how to sew and make wonders with this new machine. This was obviously going to help in my future dreams of becoming a fashion designer So, I joined a sewing class in our local area which has the BEST teacher to teach. For first one month we were taught the basics which included all kids wear. I made a cute frock too. :)
I couldn't resist not sharing this with you guys. Have a look at the basics I made in this class.


An underwear for 1-2 year old girl



An underwear for 1-2 year old boy



Slip with pleats for 2-3 year old girl.



Plain slip for 1 year old.



Frock for 2-3 year old girl.


Aren't these all cute and adorable?
I love them...hope you guys like it too... :)




10 comments:

Share a thought :)