Friday, August 26, 2011

LFW Winter Festive 2011 - Picking the best in every 1....

Lakhme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2011 was over just this week and I have been updating myself each day with help of its page on facebook (here) and it's official site (here) . It became my daily activity to pick out my favourite design from each designer's collection. Today while thinking of doing a new post it clicked me to show you guys my picks from this amazing Week. These below designs inspired me, kept me staring at the screen for long time and made me think with my eyes popping out. Here I present you my favourite designs in order of the schedule of the Fashion Week. Photos are taken from its official page (here) .

Aug-16 : Opening By Rohit Bal



Aug 17 : Day 1

Urmi Ghosh, Siddharth Arya, Farah Sanjana & Theresa James & Roger Prince. 

Mohammed Javed Khan, Thinles & Nirajana, Nikhil Thampi & Shashank Raj & Prajwal.






Aug 18 : Day 2







Aug 19 : Day 3








Aug 20 : Day 4








Aug 21 : Day 5








Aug 21 : Grande Finale by Manish Malhotra




Hope you liked my picks  !! Enjoy!! :)


1 comment:

  1. love the pink dress by nachiket barve and the white one with exaggerated ruffles by swapnil shinde!
    the kalol datta one also looks really interesting!

    http://sartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)