Friday, May 4, 2012

Day Time Make-up

Today I got to try out my new Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara. The results were fantastic. It gave volume to my eyelashes unlike my previous Revlon Mascara. The brush, as suggested, is very soft and helps to give curves to my not-so-curvy eyelashes.



Today I went with a day time look. Soft Smoky Eyes, as I call it. Applying golden colour as the base and then applying brown from the corner of the eye. Since it was day time I didn't want it to be bold, so I applied both the colours very lightly unlike the usual Smoky Eyes. Applied a Winged eyeliner and Khol. Brushed the golden colour below the kohl. Then final results were as below:-








I was quite happy with the look. Let me know what you guys think.
Enjoy the weekend!! :)



6 comments:

  1. Hey!
    makeup luks apt for daytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very subtle, neat and elegant !!! <3
    Love
    Nitika

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh will be trying this out! :)
    how much did u pay for the mascara? im looking for a good one as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one for Rs.260 :)
      Try it out...it's good one!! :)

      Delete

Share a thought :)