Monday, May 14, 2012

Every Shorts has its Story...

This was like a self assigned thing. The thing you do when you have loads of time in your hand to waste and you don't wanna feel useless? Yes, the very same thing. Summer and shorts go hand in hand. I am very much obsessed with them. So I thought of creating different outfits for different shorts below :-



Different outfit, different look and different story to tell. The looks are as below :-



Checked Shorts

Silk Shorts




Printed Shorts



Plaid Shorts




Animal Print Shorts




Floral Print Shorts


Sequin Shorts




Denim Shorts




Stripes Shorts




Neon Shorts



And before I end this post, I wanted to share with you guys my new love!!



Enjoy your week ahead!! :)

11 comments:

  1. Those shoes are lovely!!! Can't wait to see an outfit post with them in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I can't promise it soon...going on a vacation...but would do a post with them for sure!! :)

      Delete
  2. Loved the 2nd look the most! :)
    You have a great blog, following you now! <3


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually couldn't find the link to add myself in the directory...or some way to follow...can you tell me the procedure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the neon shorts! also, we are a big fan of PLL! love the series!
    following you. do drop by our blog sometime, follow if u like what u see!
    the blog is a virtual surprise for my bestie, id be glad if u could drop by your wishes!

    Love
    thenotsogirlyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try those printed shorts !!
    PS- Cute heels.. <3
    Love
    Nitika
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those checked shorts are definite winners for me. How fun!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought :)